Commissioning of pumps, frequency converters and the pump control bplogic via telephone, remote maintenance, Teamviewer or Webex
When commissioning pumps with the variable frequency drive FKO – optionally with or without pump control bplogic – we are happy to be there for you - by phone or via remote support. Our experienced technicians accompany you step by step during commissioning and carry out function tests and measurements. In parallel, your employees will receive detailed instruction in the software of our frequency converters and gain initial practical experience in operating the intelligent pump control bplogic.
The prerequisites for remote commissioning are your qualified personnel on site, a computer with our current remote software and a powerful Internet connection. For commissioning a frequency converter, a parameterization cable and the FkoPC software are also required – the bplogic must be connected directly to the computer or direct access must be possible. Ideally, the system is already piped. Pump, frequency converter and pump control are fully electrically connected and ready to switch on.
- Fast and effective instruction in the operation and software of the pump systems
- Cost reduction due to shorter commissioning times
- Fixed contact person during commissioning
- Monitoring the initial commissioning
- Checking the installed measuring devices for the protection of the pump
- Test runs and trial operation
- Optimization of the running properties